First ever Aussie Vape Day coming soon
Posted on April 8, 2019
Now live at www.aussievapeday.com.au
We are excited to announce the first ever Aussie Vape Day to be held on Thursday 30 May 2019, the day before World No Tobacco Day. Aussie Vape Day aims to educate adult smokers who can’t quit with conventional treatments about vaping with encouragement to ‘give it a go’ as a much less harmful alternative to smoking.
The evidence is clear. Smokers who switch to vaping are likely to have substantial health benefits, will feel better and will save bucket loads of money! How can you afford not to switch?
The campaign will include
- A dedicated website, launching soon
- A launch event in Sydney on 30 May. All are invited
- A new video on how to switch to vaping by ATHRA Chairman Colin Mendelsohn
- A new video demonstrating why vaping is less harmful than smoking, narrated by a celebrity vaper
- Video testimonials of 3 former smokers who now vape
- A guide for beginners: Switch to vaping in 5 easy steps
- 10 FAQs answered by leading experts: What do the experts say about vaping?
- A guide for doctors on: How to write nicotine prescription. This is only available for doctors. Doctors can contact us at email@example.com for a copy.
We need your support
We have set up a GoFundMe page specifically to fund the campaign and we need your help! Donations of any size are appreciated and all donations over $2 are tax-deductible. Please give generously as this campaign will save lives.
We do not accept donations directly from vape businesses or tobacco companies but all personal and other business donations are welcome.
Please also share the GoFundMe page on your facebook page.
Supporters can also purchase an Entertainment Book here to raise funds for the campaign. The book costs about $70 and provides over $20,000 of potential savings.
Posted by Colin Mendelsohn, firstname.lastname@example.org